MetroBike, LLC is a transport consultancy with the focus of assisting local governments plan and manage bikeshare and scootershare operations. We assist our clients plan, implement, manage, and evaluate these micro-mobility services with our 15+ years of experience in the industry as well as being the first bikeshare consultancy in North America.
MetroBike offers expertise in:
- Request for Proposal and contract development for bikeshare and scootershare operators and equipment vendors
- Creation and development of programs to manage bikeshare and scootershare operators
- Bikeshare network planning and implementation
- Scootershare corral planning and implementation
- Obtaining federal authorization for federal grants
- Management of third-party operators, including compliance
- Asset management of aging bikeshare equipment
- System evaluation
Since 2004, MetroBike has worked with a global client list which includes local and federal governments, non-profit and for-profit organizations, and universities. Clients include: Arlington County, Virginia for which MetroBike assisted in the creation and continued management of Capital Bikeshare; creation and management of Arlington’s micro-mobility (i.e. scootershare) program; and for Copenhagen, Denmark with the creation of vendor requirements and writing of a public tender for the region’s bikeshare service, Bycyklen.
Contact MetroBike today to discuss your needs.